Why make a whole batch of cookies when you’re just craving ONE Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie? This single-serve batch has you covered!
Make sure you take a second to save this recipe in the Grow app so it’s only a touch away whenever the craving hits! (look for the heart in the bottom right of your screen)
I know you know this craving. You need something sweet. Just one cookie is all.
Making an entire batch seems ridiculous cause you don’t want to eat two dozen cookies.
And going to the store for just that one cookie sounds like way too much work. Plus the ingredients can be a little sketchy store- or bakery-bought.
This ONE COOKIE RECIPE is exactly what you need to serve your cookie craving, and you will not believe just how easy it comes together!
Almond Butter – Almond butter is a great binder in this recipe, eliminating the need for eggs or oil. You can sub in any nut butter you’d like, or even choose to use sunflower butter, a personal favorite!
Maple Syrup – I love using pure maple syrup in baking. This isn’t the sugary pancake syrup, but pure maple syrup. You could also use agave if you’d prefer.
All-Purpose Flour – Just your basic flour used here. If you need to, you can also substitute gluten free flour instead.
Rolled Oats – Using rolled oats rather than instant oats makes for a more wholesome ingredient, and I personally really like those larger pieces of oats in my cookies.
Dark Chocolate Chips – Make sure you’re using a vegan chocolate chip here. Many chocolate chips are not vegan, as they contain milk products. Enjoy Life Foods is one of my favorite brands, but there are many others available in most grocery stores these days!
Step-by-Step Instructions for this Single Serve Cookie Recipe
Time needed: 35 minutes.
This Single Cookie Recipe couldn’t be any easier with these few simple steps.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Scoop dough onto a small baking sheet and flatten a bit. Freeze 10 minutes.
Bake 10 minutes until golden. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
This Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie is everything you’ve ever needed when it comes to comfort food:
- ridiculously easy to make
- goes from the idea in your head to getting it to your mouth in no time!
- so damn good
- ingredients you most likely have on hand right now
Looking for more Vegan Dessert Recipes?
Now that you know how to easy it is to make this vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe, please give it a star rating below and comment letting me know how it turned out for you.
- 2 Tablespoons raw almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (sub gluten free flour if needed)
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats (sub gluten free flour if needed)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons vegan dark chocolate chips
- flaky sea salt, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients.
- Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet and flatten just a bit. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 711Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 970mgCarbohydrates: 83gFiber: 8gSugar: 36gProtein: 14g
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.