Hey, I'm Cindy
I’m so happy you’re here. I have spent the last two decades+ making it my mission to create easy, tasty, vegetarian, and vegan meals for your dinner table! As a busy mom of two, I know the importance of feeding your family tasty, nutritious food the kids will actually eat!
LET'S TALK ABOUT KEEPIN' IT REAL:
I am a huge fan of easy recipes that taste great. Time is precious and the less time we can spend in the kitchen, the more time we can spend with our families.
It is my goal to give you everything you need to recreate the recipes on this site. We have changed our recipe format over the years. Newer recipes contain detailed steps by step instructions, along with step-by-step photos to ensure you have all the information you need to recreate the recipes in your kitchen.
Fun Facts about Cindy
- I love food, travel, yoga, wine and all things hygge.
- I am a dairy-free vegetarian. I do consume eggs on occasion.
- I started my first site, Vegetarian Mamma as a way to answer the continuous question from friends and family “what do you eat as a vegetarian?
- My ideal day is spent in the woods, relaxing in nature with a glass of wine.
- I do not work alone. I have learned that I can’t do it all myself, I have a wonderful team that helps with all of our sites.
- My ultimate goal is to slow my life down enough to enjoy and take in every moment, big and small!
I am not here to try to dictate what you should and shouldn't consume. You know your body, and your beliefs and you can act upon them.
My mission is to help those who want to incorporate more plant-based recipes in their lives in a way that doesn’t feel like a hassle or overly complicated. And best of all, I’ll do it in a way that doesn’t require eating cardboard-tasting junk or forking over your monthly budget every time you go to the store.
I believe that everyone should be able to eat healthy real food, and I’m going to show you how.
If you'd like to join the fun and aren't sure where to start, head on over and I'll point you in the right direction