I have to tell you something about Thanksgiving that I love. Let me rephrase that. I want to tell you about something that I love about Thanksgivings PAST.
While you're cooking, there's wine. In the food and in my mouth.
While you're eating, there's more wine.
And while you're digesting. Bring on the wine.
The best part about it? There's no drunkeness because you're eating and eating and eating. So much food to absorb all the alcohol. You just end up with the best buzz ever.
If you are a beverage serving family, I am begging you to put this on your Thanksgiving dessert drink menu! It is truly one of the best cocktails I have tasted in a long time. It would be a perfect way to top off the night by enjoying your dessert and drink all in one glass.
Caramel Apple Pie Cocktail
- 3-4 to taste ounces Apple Pie Liquor (I used Dr. McGillicuddy Apple Pie Liquor)
- Club Soda
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons Dairy Free Whipped Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Caramel Sauce
- In a stemless wine glass (approximately 12 ounces) pour 3-4 ounces of Apple Pie Liquor over ice.
- Fill to near to the top with club soda. Splash with Butterscotch Schnapps (approximately half a shot). Stir.
- You can choose to splash with either coconut milk or top with dairy free whipped cream. Drizzle with Caramel.