This Vegan Crockpot Minestrone Soup gives the Olive Garden classic a run for its money. And it takes no time at all to come together!
This super easy recipe comes together in no time with the help of the slow-cooker. Your fam will think you've been cooking for hours, when in reality, you threw all the ingredients in the crockpot, and went about your busy day (or took a nap... either way works)!
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR CROCKPOT MINESTRONE SOUP
Step 1: In the bottom of your slow cooker, add the stock, tomato sauce, tomato soup, and water.
Step 2: Stir together
Step 3: Next add in all the celery, carrots, onion, zucchini, kidney beans, cannellini beans, green beans, garlic, and seasonings.
Step 4: Cook 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
Step 5: 30 minutes before serving, stir in the pasta, and cook on high for about 30 minutes until tender.
Step 6: Serve with a sprinkle of parsley if desired.
Following these super simple steps will give you the most comforting Vegetarian Minestrone Soup you've ever had!
- Like a big ole blanket wrapping you up in comfort
Holly's Insider Pro Tips
Pro Tip 1: To ensure you don't end up with overcooked and soggy pasta, cook the pasta separately on the stove. When you're ready to serve, add desired amount of pasta to bowls, and pour soup on top. This is especially helpful if you're planning on having leftovers. Store pasta and soup separately.
Pro Tip 2: Add greens such as kale or spinach for more nutrients. This can be added in the last 30 minutes of cooking, along with the pasta.
Pro Tip 3: Customize your pasta. To make gluten-free, feel free to use a GF pasta of your choice. Or use whole wheat for a more nutritious option. Or if you're looking to lessen the amount of carbs, go ahead and just omit the pasta, and your soup will still be delish!
Crockpot Minestrone Soup FAQ's
How do you store Minestrone Soup? You can store the completely cooled soup all together in an air-tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Or if you're making the soup and pasta separately, store them that way in the refrigerator.
What is in Minestrone Soup? Traditionally, Minestrone soup includes vegetables such as carrots and celery, beans, tomatoes, and a whole lot of seasonings. Small pasta shapes are usually added at the end of the cook time.
Is this an Olive Garden Copycat Minestrone Recipe? No, this is not a copycat recipe, although it does taste just as, if not more, flavorful than the minestrone soup you've gotten at Olive Garden before.
Looking for more comforting recipes?
Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
Vegan Creamy Tomato Soup
Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
Vegan Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Vegan Pot Roast
Vegan "Chicken" Noodle Soup
Vegan Mac & Cheese
Vegan White Bean Soup
Vegan Tomato Soup
Vegan Mac and Cheese
Vegan Sloppy Joes
Now that you know how easy it is to make this Crockpot Minestrone Soup Recipe , please give it a star rating and a share below and comment letting me know how it turned out for you!
Crockpot Minestrone Soup
- 1 32 ounce box vegetable broth or stock
- 1 28 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 15.5 ounces can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 ounces can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 ounces can cut green beans, drained
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ⅕ cups uncooked ditalini or other small pasta like shells or elbows
- Parsley for topping optional
- In the bottom of your slow cooker, add the stock, tomato sauce, tomato soup, and water.
- Stir together
- Next add in all the celery, carrots, onion, zucchini, kidney beans, cannellini beans, green beans, garlic, and seasonings.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- 30 minutes before serving, stir in the pasta and cook on high for about 30 minutes until tender.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley if desired.
Leave a Reply