Vegans and meat-eaters alike can enjoy a delicious plate of spaghetti and meatballs by preparing these easy vegan meatless meatballs in just a matter of minutes!
Servings 16 meatballs
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups cooked lentils (about 1 cup uncooked lentils)
- 1/2 small yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup grated vegan parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Form into 16 meatballs and place on the baking sheet.
Transfer to the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
Serving: 4meatballs | Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 428mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg