The seasons are definitely changing around here. The fall leaves have mostly all crinkled up and fallen to the ground. The air has a ridiculously cold chill to it. The mountains are snow-capped. There has even been some snow down on the valley floors. I’m not a fan of snow before Thanksgiving. Kind of in the same way that I’m not a fan of peppermint, Santa, and red&green before Thanksgiving. With Thanksgiving so late in the month though, these things are seeming to come so soon. I do have to admit that tomorrow, 3 days before Thanksgiving, I do have a peppermint recipe for you. It will be perfect for your day after Thanksgiving shopping or just cozy-ing up inside.
Speaking of Thanksgiving… anyone else doing any mad prep before the big day? I have actually never hosted a Thanksgiving at my home, so there’s not a whole lot for me to do besides prepare a couple dishes Thursday morning to take to both my family’s and my in-law’s that day. Maybe next year, we’ll host the big feast. If you’re looking for a last-minute snack-y snack to take to any feasts you are invited to, later this week, I have a family favorite. It comes together in minutes and is HIGHLY addicting!
Anyway – enough blabbing. You came here to check out the cool stuff I found around the web. Some of it’s food related. Most of it’s not. It’s really just a collection if the things I’ve found this week and wanted to share with you.
Links I Found Around the Web:
* Even if you’ve never really loved Katy Perry, you’re gonna love this dance routine to her latest song, Roar. Talk about Body Empowerment!
* How to start enjoying your food instead of devouring it
* What if animals were round?
* Struggling with all the food going on this week? Check out the Thanksgiving Mini-Survival Guide to help get you through what could be a rough day.
* Have you guys seen Joy the Baker’s new video series, Bonkers Awesome? I’m in love!
* I wouldn’t normally link to another list post, but Heidi always has the BEST Friday Faves posts! Tons of great links this week!
* Oh my, so many tears watching this one!
* Why “Moist” is the worst word EVER! I seriously cringe every time I hear it.
What a wonderfully classy way to package cupcakes as gifts!
Do hard things