Sick of seeing all the ooey-gooey pumpkin recipes that aren’t going to get you any closer to reaching your health goals? Here are a more than twenty healthier recipes that are sure to keep you on track during pumpkin season!
I don’t know about you, but sometimes seeing all those pumpkin desserts it just too dang tempting all of October and November. Although I do indulge here and there, I know that I can’t do it all the time. The great thing is that there are a whole bunch of healthier options out there for you to enjoy without sacrificing your health. I’ve gathered over 20 healthier pumpkin recipes for you to enjoy from all across the internet. Some sweet. Some savory.
Always keep in mind that I am labeling these recipes as “HEALTHIER” rather than healthy, only because so many people have different opinions of what healthy means to them. In my opinion though, these recipes all were made with health-consciousness, and that is why I’m so excited to share them with you today.
Looking for more?
* Pumpkin Parmesan Pasta Sauce – Apron Strings
* 10-Minute Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal – Two Healthy Kitchens
* Gluten-Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – The Healthy Maven
* Paleo Pumpkin Bars with Coconut Flour – Confessions of an Over-Worked Mom
* Healthy Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip – Smile Sandwich
* Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies – The Lemon Bowl
* Skinny White Chocolate Pumpkin Nog – The Kitchen is my Playground
* Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oatmeal – Dizzy, Busy, & Hungry