This post is going to be short, sweet, and to the point.
Here’s what’s going on in my head. Some days, I have nothing to write about. Some days, I don’t have anything inspiring to say. Some days, it’s me that needs the inspiration and feel-goods.
Today is one of those days. I’m writing this post for you, but in so many ways, I am writing this for me too. Because, gosh darn it, I need it!
So I’m going to tell you the Top 10 Ways that you are Beautiful.
1. You are the only one in this world with your specific laugh.
2. You know your dreams and are the only one who can carry them out.
3. Your style, or lack-there-of, is yours, and yours alone.
4. You have talents that are unique to you.
5. Your story is yours, and no one will ever have the exact same story as you.
6. You have the ability to re-write, change, and mold your story.
7. You, yes YOU, can pull off any off-the-wall trend that you want to.
8. Your little nuances are a huge part of your beauty (regardless of how much they may annoy you or your spouse/friends/parents/kids/etc).
9. You have the ability to help someone else find their beauty.
10. You get to embrace your body as the only one in the world that’s shaped exactly like yours. THAT’s Beautiful!
This was actually hard for me to write. Not because I don’t think you are amazing and beautiful. Because you ARE! But because I’ve felt so un-beautiful lately. Sometimes I’m not strong. Sometimes I need lifting up. I’m only human.
So, I hope this helps you. And I hope that I’m able to read over this later today, tomorrow, and the next day, and realize that there was wisdom and truth in the words I wrote today.