Are you making some of these goal-killing mistakes in your health journey? Find out if you are and what you can do about turning things around so you can get healthier faster with no roadblocks in your way!
I wish I could say it’s easy. This whole gettin’ healthy. But girl, you and I both know that it’s not.
With all the “advice” floating around the internet about the best and worst things to do in order to get in shape, it’s really hard to know who’s right and who’s wrong. And I’m not gonna act like I’m a doctor who has all the answers. But I will tell you that I have made all the mistakes you could possibly make when it comes to getting healthy. Seriously, over 15 years worth of mistakes right here. And now that I’m on the other side, I’m ready to tell you where I, and so many other women, went wrong.
I have talked to hundreds and thousands of women who have been in various stages of their health journey. I have seen some successes. But I have also seen some huge mistakes that are throwing a wrench in their efforts to live a healthy lifestyle.
I don’t want you to make these same mistakes, so I’m just going to spell them all out for you.
10 BIGGEST MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE WHEN TRYING TO GET HEALTHY:
- They put primary focus on their weight.
2. They cut out certain foods (no sugar, no carbs, no fat, no sweets, no FUN).
3. They make plans to work out every single day for at least an hour each time.
4. They don’t eat enough.
5. They try to skimp on sleep in order to make time for more health-related activities.
6. They expect changes to happen overnight
7. They load up on “low-fat” or “low-sugar” foods, thinking they’re healthier and okay to eat more of.
8. They hop on the latest fad diet thinking, “This is going to be the one that finally works!”
9. They ignore what their body is trying to tell them. Like when their stomach starts growling and they just discount it as part of the “get healthy” process.
10. They forget to live life and let the insanity of “getting healthy” take over. “Oh, I can’t go to the movie after dinner because I have to eat 5 grams of protein exactly 1.5 hours after dinner, so I need to be home to prepare it.”
Unfortunately, I hate to say it, but these are just SOME of the mistakes women are making when they’re trying to get healthy. There are more, but these are the most common ones I see and hear about.
Now I need to ask you a serious question. Are you making any of these mistakes? Or have you in the past? It’s ok. You can tell me. Your secret is safe with me.
The reason why I wanted to let you know about these mistakes is because I don’t want you to make them too! I want to make sure you learn the RIGHT way to get healthy. The HEALTHY way. The SANE way. The way that will last you a lifetime!
Not just a quick fix. Not just something that’s difficult to manage and will only last a week or two (if that!). And that is why I created Busy Chicks Gettin’ Fit.
In this 6-week course, I’m going to teach you the skills to get healthy and happy even if life is freakin’ crazy busy.
There is no reason why you should be making these mistakes when I’ve already made them all before for you. I’ve made the mistakes, learned from them, mastered the right ways, and now I’m ready to teach you.
This 6-week course will teach you all you need to know to manage your health and to kick all these mistakes to the curb.