This egg white quiche is a family favorite that comes together easily for a great brunch recipe or breakfast for dinner.
- 32 ounce package of AllWhites 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 large bunch of spinach, , washed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, , sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, , diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray a deep-dish pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Layer the pan with spinach, peppers, mushrooms, and feta. Pour the entire package of AllWhites 100% Liquid Egg Whites over the vegetables. Top with Mozzarella.
- Place in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until eggs are mostly set and the cheese has browned to a golden-brown color.
- Remove from oven and allow to set for about 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy topped with fresh salsa and a side of fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 335mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 16g
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.