- 1 avocado
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 5-6 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 lemon , juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- coconut water
- Top with your choice of fruits , berries, and nuts:
- pineapple , pomegranate seeds, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, sunflower seeds, dried coconut, hemp seeds,
Place all ingredients in a blender, adding just enough coconut water to create your preferred smoothie thickness. Puree until smooth. Enjoy.
If you make this delicious recipe, make sure you snap a pic, post it to Instagram, and tag me @happyfoodholly
A few other favorite smoothies:
Green Smoothie Cream Machine – The best way to get your greens in every day. With how sweet it tastes, you’d never know how nutritious it is.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Crunch Smoothie Bowl – The flavors of fall with the refreshing feel of warmer weather. The crunch is the perfect contrast to such a smooth and creamy base.