These Strawberry Peach Pudding Popsicles are Fruity, Refreshing, Cool, Easy, and Perfect for Summer!
Dude, really. I’m not turning my oven on. You get nothing but frozen treats. Well, okay, maybe later this week you get something from the oven, but I made it weeks ago, so I have an excuse. As for today, I’m feeding the girl that’s dripping sweat just from walking from the car to the store (yup, that’s me I’m talking about here). I know, it’s a real attractive look for me.
Popsicles. They’re all the rage. Really, anything you put on a stick is going to be cute, popular, and pinned on Pinterest over 10,000 times. Put a piece of baked tofu on a stick, and I swear to you, it’s bound to go viral. And if you really want it to go big, wrap a piece of cute washi tape and some baker’s twine on it for added effect.
Okay, but for real, these are some damn good popsicles. Take a pudding pop + some fresh fruit, and you’ve got a treat worth talking about this summer!
I’m gonna be honest here. I’m not really a popsicle kind of gal. (Well.. unless they’re boozy… then we’re talkin’!) But really, for the most part, I can take ’em or leave ’em. Popsicles are totally my kid’s thing. He asks for them on the daily during the summer. But here’s the thing.
On the 4th, I had my family over and served these along with my amazing new coconut ice cream and an ice cream cake. I didn’t partake in the popsicle because, you know, I’m not a popsicle gal. But when we got home from fireworks later that evening, I thought, ‘meh, how about a popsicle. You know, for testing purposes for the blog.’ Welp.. I’m now a popsicle kind of gal.
These are so tasty! Creamy and fruity. I think what I normally don’t love about popsicles are how icy they are. Give me something creamy like ice cream any day, but popsicles have just never done it for me. But when you make them with pudding like these, they’re absolutely delicious! And I was able to find a Greek Yogurt Pudding mix for these babies…. so that means they’re healthy…. right?
Hmmm, now I just need to make BOOZY pudding pops. Ooooh the wheels are turning guys!
1 package Strawberry Greek Yogurt Instant Pudding Mix (Royal Brand)
1 package Peach Greek Yogurt Instant Pudding Mix (Royal Brand)
4 cups cold milk (I used 1%)
1 cup fresh strawberries, diced into small pieces
- In two small bowls, combine the pudding mix with 2 cups of milk each. Whisk or mix with a mixer for about a minute or two, until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Once mixed, set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to chill.
- While waiting, dice up all your strawberries into small pieces and place about a tablespoon each into 10 popsicle molds.
- Once the pudding has set, combine the remaining strawberries with the strawberry pudding.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of peach pudding into the popsicle molds on top of the strawberries, using a butter knife or skewer to push pudding down so it goes slightly into the strawberries.
- On top of the peach pudding, top with the strawberry pudding until the molds are mostly full.
- Place the lid on top of the mold and add the popsicle sticks. Or if your mold doesn't come with a lid, place foil on top, and poke small holes through for the sticks. You could also freeze for about 30 minutes and place sticks in once they're a little more solid.
- Freeze until solid, about 3-4 hours (depending on how cold and how full your freezer is!)
Looking for more cool treats?