- 1 ounce whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounce half and half
- 1 ounce fruit punch
- fill with orange juice
- top with splash of diet lemon-lime soda
Mix vodka, half & half, and fruit punch in a 12 ounce glass.
Fill almost all the way with orange juice and top with a splash of diet lemon lime soda (Spride, 7Up, Fresca, or Sierra Mist)
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a picture, upload it to Instagram and tag me (@happyfoodholly) and use the hashtag #inspiredbyholly
To make sure my drinks turn out perfect, I’m always using the following tools:
* My OXO Double Jigger to measure perfect pours.
* Good Grips Press and Pour Cocktail Shaker to make sure I get the perfect blend every time and don’t spill it all over the place.
* Sipping Stones to keep my drinks cold but not watered-down from ice cubes.