32 ounce package of AllWhites 100% Liquid Egg Whites
1 large bunch of spinach, washed and roughly chopped
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray a deep-dish pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Layer the pan with spinach, peppers, mushrooms, and feta. Pour the entire package of AllWhites 100% Liquid Egg Whites over the vegetables. Top with Mozzarella.
- Place in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until eggs are mostly set and the cheese has browned to a golden-brown color.
- Remove from oven and allow to set for about 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy topped with fresh salsa and a side of fruit.
So I want to know: How YOU fuel the way to a healthier you!
**UPDATE: 4/1/14 – This Giveaway is CLOSED**
Respond below in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card just for sharing with the class! I’ll pick a random winner from the comments.
Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 3/3/2014-3/31/2014. Be sure to visit the AllWhites® egg whites brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!