Weekend Web FindingsFebruary 24th, 2013 | Posted by in Weekend Web Findings
You know what I love? I love that I walk out of my office and see these majestic mountains up close and personal. I’ll be honest – there’s not a lot that I love about living in Utah. But the mountains are one thing that I do love. Just wish the snow would always stay just in them and never make it to the valley floors.
Oh hey, completely unrelated: but have you seen my new header? I’m kind of just a bit in love with it. Hope you like it as much as I do. There is still some information I need to add to some of the pages, but I think for the most part, you’ll find things just as you left them.
I’m sorry I missed Weekend Web Findings last week, but I have good reason. I was attending the amazing Build Your Blog Conference here in Salt Lake, where I met some other great bloggers, learned so much new (and overwhelming) information, and even got lucky enough to meet and chat with Miss Foodiecrush. Heidi is so sweet, and I was grateful for all the chatting she did with me. Looking forward to more of those in the future. Also can’t wait for my next blog conference! I’m determined to go to at least one a year.
Well, I guess it’s time for me to share a few of the things I found online this week.
Here are a few links for you:
* I’ve seen these all over Pinterest, and I think it’s about time I make one for myself.
* Women aren’t the only ones dealing with eating disorder struggles; boys have their struggles as well.
* Oh Heidi, your recipes are always so nom-worthy! Especially this chicken divan + mac combo.
* I love Ashton’s honesty with her personal weight-loss struggles – oh and the amazing SKINNY Peach Cobbler!
* Kate eats pasta. So do I. That doesn’t make us unhealthy. She tells you why.
* Cookie Butter + Banana bread?! Sold!
* I absolutely NEED to win this giveaway from Artsy Fartsy Mama…. but you should probably enter to win one too anyway.
Pins that caught my eye:
i really love this tattoo.
i’m pretty much in love with this bathroom
I know it’s not a lot this weekend. Let’s just say it was a busy week and I spent much of yesterday messing with my blog header. This next will be full of content, as it is National Eating Disorder Awareness Week. I have some inspiring and informative posts to share with you, and I hope you join me for the week.