Weekend Web FindingsJanuary 26th, 2013 | Posted by in Weekend Web Findings
For the last few months, I’ve been learning more and more about these aMAZing essential oils, and in the last week, I’ve really been diving in deep. These oils are starting to really change my life. I’m feeling less pain with my stomach issues and headaches, and I’m so thrilled that they are 100% natural. doTerra essential oils = my new love affair of the moment.
This week in Salt Lake, people freaked out (as they should have). It was raining ice the other morning. No rain. No snow. Just straight ice right onto the roads. Let’s just say it was not a fun commute for most people.
Let’s start with some links I found intriguing this week:
* Leslie with Become a Blogger has it all right – 10 Reasons Why You Should Start a Blog.
* So happy she has come out of hibernation. RFFMBT was so missed!
* So glad I have love a wide variety of foods, unlike this woman. How difficult!
* Tracy Shutterbean, you have stolen my heart with these!
* It is time to move forward and let go of those things that we may resent, especially our past bad habits.
* One of the biggest reasons people tell me they can’t work out is because of injuries or pain. How about starting with Yoga Therapy?! So excited about this new feature of doyogawithme.com
Tweets that caught my eye this week:
Pins that inspire me/make me laugh/catch my eye:
I could totally go for a spice DOOR!
100% in LOVE with this dress
I’m fairly certain this nursery is reason #63841 I need a baby in my life. LOVE.
if you only have a few minutes in the morning, this is a good morning yoga stretch to start your day
don’t forget that you are absolutely strong enough to do anything in the world that you want
Well, I know this was a little more randomness than usual. Did you like the extras? Or was it too much? Is this a part of Happy Food, Healthy Life that you like? I like that it’s a break from some of the seriousness, and an inside look to what my life is like outside of staying recovered from my eating disorder. I hope you enjoy it! I love putting it together for you guys.
What’s going on in your weekend? Staying bundled up inside, or going out and about?