Ok, so the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over, and it’s the new year. I’m back to work. The kiddo is back to school. I’m back to making dinner every night (well, mostly). And I have no desire to make a cookie any time soon. I’ve hard a hard time getting back into the schedule, but it must be done right?
I think the biggest annoyance right now is that it’s so damn cold here in Salt Lake! Like a total of 8 degrees in the mornings. Yeah, like I really want to get out of bed for that. No thanks!
Well, with the holidays being so busy, I didn’t get my weekend web findings to you each week, but this week I have got some great links for you that I hope you are inspired to check out. Each one of them either made me laugh, made me say ‘oooh’, gave me an ‘aha’ moment, or made me hungry.
* Learning to let go of perfection through Yoga. This is something that really made me ‘aha!’
* All you food bloggers out there (myself included), let’s let go of these blogging trends of 2012 and being our own unique individuals!
* I love magic bars. I don’t love that they stick to me when I eat the whole pan… Maybe these Lightened Up Magical Coconut Bars will do the trick!
* Are your New Year’s Resolutions Aiding your Eating Disorder Recovery? It’s time to be honest and be real with yourself!
* Salt Lake has a Dessert Truck?!!! I’m going to need to find (and stalk) them soon!
* Ever wonder why all that posing, stretching, and downward-dogging works? Why Yoga Works.
* 50 things to stop doing forever. If only I could stop 28, 32, and 36
* Um Guacamus?! Yes please!
* 10 Body-Positive Resolutions to make your body happy this year!
Other good links for you? Sure, I’m on Facebook, and most likely we’re friends there (if not, you should probably change that). But have you heard of this little thing called Google+? I know it’s new. I know it’s unknown. But as soon as I can get enough of you over there, we’re going to create something awesome. A community of like-minded people who are going through some of the same health-related issues. Plus we can have hangouts where a few of us can have video chats that can be watched live by everyone in the community. It’s going to be great! But I can’t to it without you. So get yourself setup on G+ and add me to your circle. Once you’ve added me, send me a quick message and let me know you’re one of my readers. That way, I can start building our awesome community where we can discuss some important things and help each other on our journey to happy and healthy lives. C’mon guys, this is a new year… let’s make 2013 awesome!