Weekend Web FindingsOctober 27th, 2012 | Posted by in Life
* In my years of trying to figure out how to get myself to the gym on a consistant basis, I think this is the key.
* One of my biggest pet peeves is when people make excuses about why they can’t workout.
* Such a beautiful and very true, no BS look on how to stay married for 15 years.
* Is Pinterest killing blogs? Definitely some food for thought.
* Super active goat. I know this is kinda silly, but you’ve got to watch it. Especially at 00:56. I laughed so hard!
* I’m feeling a need to go all Lace-y on my phone cover. This really may be happening soon.
* These reenactment photos always make me chuckle.
I hope this weekend brings you lots of love and happiness. We are celebrating my honey’s birthday tonight and tomorrow, so I’m looking forward to that. What plans are you looking forward to?